Wednesday, January 16, 2013

So strange it is.
Our eyes crossed for a second and everything,
everything seemed so slow.

It was like I was trapped in a gentle, little story.
An old legend of a boy, walking in the sand,
flying his kite.

I could envision, deep in your eyes,
the reflection of this little boy,
stranded far away, so far from it all,
joyous and happy.

It was almost like
the clouds and the mist had disappeared
to reveal the last, falling blossom.
A child of colorful beauty
defying all logic in a world of greys.

Isn't it incredible?

It was just one second,
and I saw the gentleness,
the youth of your desire,
and the softness of your thoughts.

I felt the crispness of the spring morning,
and the mystery of the summer night
filled with fireflies
and possibilities.

I heard a motherly voice,
so soothing and wise,
urging me to come home
to drink from the bowl of love,
and sleep in a bed of dandelions.

It was just one second and I wonder,
what did you see in my eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment